We are interested in investigating neurodevelopment and neuroepigenetics with multidisciplinary approaches. We hope we can identify novel therapeutics for neurological and psychiatric disorders through our research.
News and Events
- Congrats to Han-Ying Wang (王瀚潁) for a finalist of 2017 Young Investigator Awards for Pediatric Neuroscience (神經精神醫學勵翔獎入選論文/安安慢飛天使家庭關懷協會),Taiwan
- Congrats to Yi-Sian Lin (林宜賢) for a recipient of 2017 Outstanding Research Paper Award from National Taiwan University, College of Medicine
- Lin YS et . al. (2016) Neuronal Splicing Regulator RBFOX3 (NeuN) Regulates Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis and Synaptogenesis. PLOS ONE. 11(10): e0164164.
- Lin CY et. al. (2016) Analysis of Genome-Wide Monoallelic Expression Patterns in Three Major Cell Types of Mouse Visual Cortex Using Laser Capture Microdissection. PLOS ONE. 11(9):e0163663.
- Congrats to De-Fong Huang (黃得峰) for an honorary member of the Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society of the Republic of China in 2016